B&O Partners in conjunction with our technical partners follows a design-to-cost approach when developing energy projects. With a successful track record in delivering energy infrastructure projects (transmission, solar and wind) we take on a multi-disciplinary role engaging in all phases of project development.
Our end-to-end project engagements include:
• Conceptualizing power projects
• Completing pre-feasibility/feasibility study for the project
• Planning and permitting, Financing and Contracting
• Management of the SPV during and post construction as well as asset management
Banks and Oakfield Partners develop projects for:
• Solar power: On-grid utility-scale and off-grid solar projects
• Wind power: Onshore wind farms
• Transmission and Distribution: Electricity infrastructure expansion for renewable energy integration.